rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Family

The Moore Family from Sarah Carter on Vimeo.



As my dad would say, "family is your fortune." I love my family. They are the best.

Alyza was born June 21st, 2006 in Portland, OR. She's basically the cutest little girl in the world. She's super adorable, sweet, sensitive, and funny. Her jokes are even better than Jimmy Fallon's. She enjoys watching Dora, eating chicken nuggets, coloring princesses, playing dress up, and re-enacting Disney movies.

Alyson is the life of the family. Her personality is contagious as people are drawn to her spunky attitude. I'm so glad God brought her to me, or my life would be extremely boring. Her outside beauty is obvious, but her inner beauty shines even brighter. She loves music and the show 'Glee.' She also loves pop culture, travel, people, and history.

Together we enjoy watching movies, eating at Chick-fil-A, playing monsters and heros, and traveling. We currently live in Nixa, MO (just south of Springfield, MO) and are loving life.

Check out our Disney Vacation Video

Disney Vaca from Ryan Moore on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Sierra White said...

Ryan, this is so true! I love this! amen and amen!

Sierra White